An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join award-winning company SecuriGroup, working as an Area Manager within our guarding division. Although this role is based in Northern Ireland, the successful applicant will be expected to manage contracts in both Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and organised individual to join a rapidly growing organisation and support our continued expansion. The successful applicant will have a clear career path within the company, with excellent training provided for continuous personal and professional development.
Hours are flexible, though candidates should be aware that due to the quick-paced nature of the role, there may be a requirement to take on extra hours where necessary.
The Area Manager plays an integral role in ensuring that consistently high standards of security, safety and customer care are delivered at all times by our frontline staff.
At SecuriGroup we strive to achieve quality in everything we do. This means ensuring we continue to offer innovative services to our clients which positively contribute to providing a safe environment for visitors, contractors and colleagues across all of our customer’s sites.
With the current structure, the Area Manager will be supported by the Site Supervisors and report directly into the Operations Director.
The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining great relationships with all of our clients in the area, as well as ensuring that all frontline staff are mentored and supported. Applicants should be confident and outgoing, flexible, and committed to the role. A degree is preferable, however relevant experience in a similar role will also be considered.
- Scheduling and managing staff efficiently to ensure that our clients receive a highly professional and effective service
- Developing and managing supervisors
- Meeting with clients on a regular basis to review contract performance in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Recruiting site-based staff and managing their performance to maintain high levels of service
- Managing all staff holidays and absence to ensure that shifts are covered, service levels are maintained and budgetary implications are minimised
- Identifying business opportunities with both new and existing customers
- Producing detailed reports, minutes, training matrixes, assignment instructions and risk assessments as required
Please be aware that this is not an exhaustive list of tasks. Duties may change from time to time in line with the needs of the business with any changes discussed between the successful applicant and their line manager.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Literate – excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent attention to detail and very high levels of accuracy
- Highly self-motivated
- Adaptable and able to identify new and improved methods and processes
- Highly organised and process driven – able to use systems to maximise efficiency
- Commercially aware with an appreciation of margin
- Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent team-working skills
- Excellent supervisory/managerial skills
- Strong administrative and organisation skills
In addition, it is expected that applicants must have the following experience/ qualifications:
- SIA licence (DS or SG)
- Full clean and valid driving licence
- Proficient with IT including the full Microsoft Office suite
- Working in a business-to-business environment
- Previous experience in supervisory/management role
Wage is competitive and dependant on experience.
This is a field based role, so the candidate will be provided with laptop and mobile phone.