We are currently recruiting for an Area Supervisor to join our highly successful security guarding team in Edinburgh.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation and support our continued expansion. The successful applicant will have a clear career path within the company, with excellent training provided for continuous personal and professional development.
We are looking for self-motivated, organised, creative and capable individual to join our organisation. This is an excellent opportunity to take the first step into a security management career.
The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining great relationships with all of our clients in the area, as well as ensuring that all staff are well supported. The salary is competitive and dependent on experience.
Hours are 5 days from 7 including some weekends, though there may be a requirement to take on extra shifts where necessary for the business. Applicants should be confident and outgoing, flexible, and committed to the role.
- Scheduling and managing staff efficiently to ensure that our clients receive a highly professional and effective service
- Meeting with clients on a regular basis to review contract performance in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Recruiting site-based staff and managing their performance to maintain high levels of service
- Managing all staff holidays and absence to ensure that shifts are covered, service levels are maintained and budgetary implications are minimised
- Identifying business opportunities with both new and existing customers - Producing reports as required
Please be aware that this is not an exhaustive list of tasks. Duties may change from time to time in line with the needs of the business with any changes discussed between the successful applicant and their line manager.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Literate – excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent attention to detail and very high levels of accuracy
- Highly self-motivated
- Adaptable and able to identify new and improved methods and processes
- Highly organised and process driven – able to use systems to maximise efficiencies
- Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent team-working skills
- Strong administrative and organisation skills
In addition, it is expected that applicants will have the following experience:
- SIA licence – full training will be given but applicant must be able to pass Home Office vetting
- Full driving licence with access to a vehicle
- Proficient with IT including the full Microsoft Office suite
- Working in a business-to-business environment
- Payment Type: Depending On Experience
- Salary: Competitive
- Experience: All training will be provided.