An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join our highly successful team in the Midlands in a junior management position.
SecuriGroup has multiple security guarding clients in and around the Midlands and the successful candidate will be working mainly to cover the M4/M5 corridor.
Hours are flexible, though candidates should be aware that due to the quick-paced nature of the role, there may be a requirement to take on extra hours where necessary.
The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining great relationships with all of our clients in the area, as well as ensuring that all frontline staff are mentored and supported. Applicants should be confident and outgoing, flexible, and committed to the role. A degree is preferable, however relevant experience in a similar role will also be considered.
- Scheduling and managing staff efficiently to ensure that our clients receive a highly professional and effective service
- Developing and managing supervisors
- Meeting with clients on a regular basis to review contract performance in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Recruiting site-based staff and managing their performance to maintain high levels of service
- Managing all staff holidays and absence to ensure that shifts are covered, service levels are maintained and budgetary implications are minimised
- Identifying business opportunities with both new and existing customers
- Producing detailed reports, minutes, training matrixes, assignment instructions and risk assessments as required
Please be aware that this is not an exhaustive list of tasks. Duties may change from time to time in line with the needs of the business with any changes discussed between the successful applicant and their line manager.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Literate – excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent attention to detail and very high levels of accuracy
- Highly self-motivated
- Adaptable and able to identify new and improved methods and processes
- Highly organised and process driven – able to use systems to maximise efficiency
- Commercially aware with an appreciation of margin
- Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent team-working skills
- Excellent supervisory/managerial skills
- Strong administrative and organisation skills
In addition, it is expected that applicants must have the following experience/ qualifications:
- SIA licence
- Full clean and valid driving licence
- Proficient with IT including the full Microsoft Office suite
- Working in a business-to-business environment
- Previous experience in supervisory/management role
Wage is competitive and dependant on experience.
Company car with fuel card, mobile phone and laptop provided.
Job Type: Full-time