As a Corporate Security Supervisor, your responsibilities will include maintaining a safe and secure environment, acting as a visual deterrent, carrying out patrols; completing reports and company documentation.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual, who can work as part of a team, with good interpersonal skills, a committed approach to work. The successful candidate will have a hands on and flexible approach; be customer driven and have excellent communication skills as you will be greeting, assisting and directing tenants, members of the public and contractors alike.
Working hours: Monday to Friday (09:00 – 17:00)
Pay Rates: From £9.50
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all shifts are covered and roster is organised in advance (support is given from the Area Manager).
- You will be responsible for ensuring all Officers are trained to the appropriate standard.
- Ensuring all paperwork is filled out correctly and all relevant parties are informed.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the Officers are carrying out their duties correctly whilst on site.
- Dealing with customers and ensure a positive customer experience whilst on site.
- Completing internal and external patrols to ensure the building is secure and ensuring the Officers are carrying these out.
- Liaising with the Client
The desired candidate must:
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- Provide amazing client experiences & exceptional customer service
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have strong administrative and IT skills
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within Corporate buildings in a supervisory position. (essential)
- Have an SIA Door Supervisor or Security Guarding Licence (essential)
- CCTV Licence would be an advantage but not essential
- First Aid training would be an advantage but not essential
- Have a full 5 year checkable history
If interested, please click 'apply' on this page.