An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join our security team as a Door Host at a High-End venue in Glasgow. Applications are sought from exceptional security professionals with the ability to provide unparalleled service.
Working as Door Host at the impressive Glasgow premises, successful candidates will be responsible for maintaining an environment which is simultaneously safe, secure and luxuriously welcoming. First class customer service skills are essential, alongside efficiency, professionalism and attention to detail.
As a Door Host you will be an essential part of your venue and team, demonstrating a high level of appreciation for customer care and safety.
The candidate must:
- Possess an SIA Door Supervisor Badge
- Be able to build a rapport with clients and licensing officers
- Ensure the highest levels of customer care at all times
- Promoting the highest standards of personal appearance
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a large team
- Provide a 5 year checkable work history
Key Tasks include:
- Providing a professional and friendly welcome to the venue
- Screening a person's suitability to enter the venue
- Liaising with clients, customers and colleagues
- Conducting searches for unauthorised or illegal items
- Acting as a point of customer support and handling incidents inside and outside of the venue
- Providing a security presence to ensure the safe running of the venue and enhancing the customer experience
Working Hours: Weekends with some midweek evening work also required
Pay Rate - £10.00 per hour
If you are an ambitious individual with a thirst for delivering an impeccable service to both client and customer, then please apply via the link on this page ensuring to include a copy of your CV.
Please click here to see our Privacy Notice which explains the types of personal data we may collect, how we will handle it, store it and keep it safe. This notice also tells you about your rights in relation to your personal data.