Leading security company SGL Security is currently recruiting Door Supervisors to work in Dún Laoghaire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK and Ireland's leading security service providers.
Shifts will range from 2-5 days a week. Salary starts at €12.00 per hour, pending experience.
As a Door Supervisor you will be an essential part of the team and demonstrate a high level of consideration for customer care and safety. Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
The candidate must:
- Possess a PSA Door Supervisor Licence, or 30 day cover letter from the PSA
- Be able to build a rapport with clients and licensing officers
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a large team
- Provide a 5 year checkable work history
Key Tasks include:
- Providing a professional and friendly welcome to the venue
- Screening a person's suitability to enter the event or venue
- Liaising with clients, customers and colleagues
- Conducting searches for unauthorised or illegal items
- Acting as a point of customer support and handling incidents inside and outside of the venue
- Providing a security presence to ensure the safe running of the venue and enhancing the customer experience
If you are an individual with a real interest in delivering outstanding customer service, please apply via the link on this page and ensure to include a copy of your CV.
Immediate starts are available for the right candidates.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: €12.00 /hour
Please click here to see our Privacy Notice which explains the types of personal data we may collect, how we will handle it, store it and keep it safe. This notice also tells you about your rights in relation to your personal data.