SGL is currently recruiting Door Supervisors to work in Motherwell at Brandon Works, JD Wetherspoon. Candidates should be able to commit to a regular Friday & Saturday evening. We have a wide variety of shift times and working hours, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation.
As a Door Supervisor you will be an essential part of the venue and team, maintaining a high level of customer care and safety.
The candidate must:
- Possess an SIA Door Supervisor Badge.
- Be able to build a rapport with clients and licensing officers.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a large team.
- Provide a 5 year checkable work history.
Key Tasks include:
- Providing a professional and friendly welcome to the venue
- Screening a person's suitability to enter the event or venue
- Liaising with clients, customers and colleagues
- Conducting searches for unauthorised or illegal items
- Responding to incidents within the queues or audience
- Acting as a point of customer support and handling incidents inside and outside of the venue
- Providing a security presence to ensure the safe running of the venue and enhancing the customer experience
An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
If you are an individual with a real interest in delivering outstanding customer service, please apply via the link on this page and ensure to include a copy of your CV.
Please click here to see our Privacy Notice which explains the types of personal data we may collect, how we will handle it, store it and keep it safe. This notice also tells you about your rights in relation to your personal data.