An exciting new opportunity has arisen at SecuriGroup for a security Duty Shift Manager to work alongside and already established security team at one of our large retail clients in central London.
To support the client and the Account Manager to provide visible leadership and management to the SecuriGroup team. Work in a team of 3 Duty Shift Managers at Selfridges London Oxford Street store to proactively and reactively manage all incidents across the Selfridges store and adjacent properties.
- Constant communication and response to direction of Selfridges Security Operations Centre
- Attend and take personal charge of security response to incidents
- Provide direction to staff members dealing with incidents
- Ensure quality verbal and written update reports in line with Selfridges and SecuriGroup requirements.
- Respond efficiently to additional resource requests
- Be a professional member of a mutually supporting SecuriGroup duty team including duty cover and effective communication and handover.
- Ensure the overall safety and security of the premises and all of customers, staff, and contractors.
- Support Selfridges Divisional Managers/Duty store lead at all times.
- Maintain access control at all times
- Lead effective compilation and delivery of briefing of security personnel
- Be a visible proactive presence ‘on the store floor’ confirming deployment and knowledge of duties.
- Ensure effective opening and closing procedures including key management.
- Ensure high standards of uniform and grooming and security license compliance
- Oversee break management
- Support and implement planning for Selfridges events and external challenges such as demonstrations or threats of serious criminal activity.
- Actively promote health and safety including fire safety and COVID-19 mitigation compliance and engage effectively in exercising and testing.
- Support effective operational induction of recruits and provide on-going mentoring and support to all staff
- Support the Account Manager in discharge of processes including:-
Complaints and Grievances
Investigations and Discipline
Uniform and PPE
- Attend client and SecuriGroup meetings when scheduled.
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks or duties as requested by management.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties. The duties may change from time to time in line with the needs of the business and will be discussed between the Account Manager and the post holder.
Full uniform provided and onsite training.
Competitive Salary, company standard t&C’s and start date asap.