We are looking for an experienced engineer whose key role will be to carry out service and installation of a range of electronic fire and security systems.
Based from Glasgow City Centre, the successful candidate will be enthusiastic, customer orientated and take pride in their work.
- Installation, Service & Maintenance on IP CCTV Systems, Fire Alarms & Intruder Alarms.
- To provide callout response for the client as per a callout rota.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- Take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- Ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents and records are maintained accurately.
- Compliance at all times with Company Policy & Health and Safety legislation.
This job description is not intended to detail all tasks undertaken, but simply highlight a number of major tasks of the post. The post holder may be required to undertake additional duties which might reasonably be expected and which form part of the function of the post.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum 3 years experience with Access control, IP CCTV, Intruder and Fire alarms
- Full, valid UK Driving licence
- Thorough understanding of relevant fire and intruder alarm Standards
- CSCS/ ECS/ IPAF desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- A genuine interest in your work with an enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- £25,000 - £32,000 + over-time, (dependant on experience)
- Company Vehicle & Phone
- Company Uniform + PPE
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Job security & career development
If you are an individual with a real interest in delivering outstanding customer service, please apply via the link on this page and ensure to include a copy of your CV.
Please click here to see our Privacy Notice which explains the types of personal data we may collect, how we will handle it, store it and keep it safe. This notice also tells you about your rights in relation to your personal data.