As a Corporate Concierge with SecuriGroup, you will be expected to be a very well presented, warm, friendly, and proactive customer service representative to ensure that SecuriGroup and in turn the clients are represented with the highest level of standards at all times.
Start date: Immediate
Hours 50 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 08:00 to 18:00
Salary: to be discussed with the successful candidate.
The Front of House Concierge will need to provide a consistently excellent service whilst keeping abreast of the evolving needs of the occupiers, the building management team and the owners of the property.
The responsibilities of the role are broad and range from knowing which important meetings are scheduled to take place, through to liaising with contractors, coordinating couriers & deliveries and being fully conversant with the security policies and procedures of the building.
The Front of House Concierge will take ownership of the reception area, providing an efficient and welcoming visitor journey and will also act as a central information point for the occupiers of the property.
As a SecuriGroup Front of House Concierge, you will be expected to be immaculately presented, intuitive in your service approach and ability to communicate at the appropriate level and effectively with both internal and external clients.
- To meet and greet all visitors promptly, using the correct protocols to ensure that each visitor feels special and cared for.
- Ensure that an exceptional level of service is always maintained to both reception areas and meeting suites, including contacting the meeting hosts.
- Ensuring that the guests and hosts are always taken care of offering excellent customer care skills.
- Maintain the reception area to ensure a professional appearance.
- Build and maintain current, working knowledge of all policies, procedures, systems and developments, as well as general information, in order to be able to provide staff and visitors with information as required.
- To maintain a smart appearance and comply with SecuriGroup general policy with regards to dress code/uniform.
- Answering all incoming telephone calls using the correct protocols. To ensure that accurate messages are relayed efficiently via email to the correct person. Always ensure that the caller is announced before transferring a call.
- To maintain close working relationships with the relevant Building Management team and to coordinate efforts with respect to matters such as Emergency Procedures, Building Safety, Fire and Bomb threat evacuations.
To be suitable for this role you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Smart immaculate presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time keeping skills.
- Great customer care skills and attention to detail.
- Computer literate
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
- Possess a Front-line SIA Licence
- CCTV Licence would be an advantage
Communication: being able to listen attentively and responding clearly and politely to the customer, using the right words, the tone of voice and body language. Well-presented and punctual.
Customer focus: being able to provide excellent service in a consistent way by prioritising the needs of the customers and showing the customer full attention.
Rapport building: being able to communicate at the right level with the customer, building relationships with both internal and external clients.
Adaptability: being able to respond quickly and effectively to the varying needs of the customer and the organisation.
Personal organisation: being able to prioritise work and meet deadlines whilst always putting the needs of the customer first.
Ownership: being able to display initiative in resolving problems and in the delivery of objectives and targets.
If you are an individual with a real interest in delivering outstanding customer service, please apply via the link on this page and ensure to include a copy of your CV
Please click here to see our Privacy Notice which explains the types of personal data we may collect, how we will handle it, store it and keep it safe. This notice also tells you about your rights in relation to your personal data.