We are currently recruiting Door Supervisors to work in our leisure department in Glasgow City Centre at some of our popular bars, clubs, and casinos.
Working hours will be 5 nights a week 35-40 hours
As a Door Supervisor you will be an essential part of the venue and team, maintaining a high level of customer care and safety. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation.
The candidate must:
- Possess an SIA Door Supervisor Badge.
- Have at least 2 years experience as a door supervisor
- Be able to build a rapport with clients and licensing officers.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a large team.
- Provide a 5 year checkable work history.
Key Tasks include:
- Providing a professional and friendly welcome to the venue
- Screening a person's suitability to enter the event or venue
- Liaising with clients, customers and colleagues
- Conducting searches for unauthorised or illegal items
- Responding to incidents within the queues or audience
- Acting as a point of customer support and handling incidents inside and outside of the venue
- Providing a security presence to ensure the safe running of the venue and enhancing the customer experience
If you are an individual with a real interest in delivering outstanding customer service, please apply via the link on this page and ensure to include a copy of your CV.
Please click here to see our Privacy Notice which explains the types of personal data we may collect, how we will handle it, store it and keep it safe. This notice also tells you about your rights in relation to your personal data.