We are currently recruiting a Head Door Supervisor to join the team at one of our popular City Centre venues.
Candidates should be able to commit to regular Friday & Saturday evenings as a minimum. There are also options to work additional nights.
As a Head Door Supervisor you will be an essential part of the venue and team, maintaining a high level of customer care and safety while leading an already established team of Door Supervisors.
The candidate must:
- Possess an SIA Door Supervisor Badge.
- Be able to build a rapport with colleagues, clients and licensing officers.
- Have excellent communication skills and be customer service driven.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a large team.
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Provide a 5 year checkable work history.
- Have experience working within the Security Industry (desired)
Key Tasks include:
- Providing a professional and friendly welcome to the venue.
- Screening a person's suitability to enter the venue.
- Liaising with clients, customers and colleagues.
- Organising a staff rota.
- Managing a team of Door Supervisors within the venue.
- Acting as a point of customer support and handling incidents inside and outside of the venue.
- Providing a security presence to ensure the safe running of the venue and enhancing the customer experience.
If you are an individual with a real interest in delivering outstanding customer service, please apply via the link on this page and ensure to include a copy of your CV.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £12.00 /hour