We are currently recruiting a Relief Security Officer to work in Edinburgh and the surrounding areas.
Working as a Relief Security Officer, your responsibilities will include maintaining a safe and secure environment, monitoring access control systems including CCTV, acting as a visual deterrent, carrying out internal patrols and completing reports and company documentation.
It is essential that all applicants are flexible, customer driven and have excellent communication skills as you will be greeting, assisting and directing members of the public.
The desired candidate must:
- Have an SIA Security Guarding or Door Supervision Licence
- Have previous security experience
- Have a full 5 year checkable history
- Be punctual, presentable and flexible
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be willing to travel to various locations
- Be physically fit in order to complete regular patrols
In return we offer:
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Competitive Pay
If interested, please click 'apply' on this page.
Job Type: Full-time
Please click here to see our Privacy Notice which explains the types of personal data we may collect, how we will handle it, store it and keep it safe. This notice also tells you about your rights in relation to your personal data.