An exciting opportunity awaits to join an existing dynamic team in the Edinburgh area.
Working as a Retail Security Officer your responsibilities will include maintaining a safe and secure environment, acting as a visual deterrent, loss prevention, and completing reports and company documentation.
- Meeting and greeting customers in a polite and courteous manner
- Detecting and preventing theft form the premises
- Carrying out patrols/hazard reporting/weekly fire tests as requested
- Producing accurate and comprehensive incident reports
- Ensuring all Health & Safety policies are adhered to
Successful candidates will undergo full site training and be supported in achieving their Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate. On going training opportunities also available.
It is essential that all applicants are flexible, customer driven and have excellent communication skills as you will be greeting, assisting and directing members of the public.
There are various shift patterns available.
The desired candidate must:
- Have a full 5 year checkable history
- Understand and display excellent customer care and communication skills
- Have a SIA Licence
- Fully flexible and able to work weekends
In return we offer:
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Competitive pay rate
If interested, please click 'apply' on this page.