Award-winning company SecuriGroup is currently offering an exciting opportunity for a Retail Security Officer to join a dynamic team in a high end retail store in Leeds.
Working as a Retail Security Officer, your responsibilities will include maintaining a safe and secure environment, acting as a visual deterrent, loss prevention, and completing reports and company documentation.
- Meeting and greeting customers in a polite and courteous manner
- Detecting and preventing theft form the premises
- Carrying out patrols/hazard reporting/weekly fire tests as requested
- Producing accurate and comprehensive incident reports
- Ensuring all Health & Safety policies are adhered to
It is essential that all applicants are flexible, customer driven and have excellent communication skills as you will be greeting, assisting and directing members of the public.
The successful candidate must be flexible with a variety of shift patterns available during days, nights, and weekends. Uniform will be provided to the successful candidate.
A CCTV Licence is advantageous for this position.
The desired candidate must:
- Have an SIA Licence
- Have a full 5 year checkable history
- Understand and display excellent customer care and communication skills
- Fully flexible and able to work weekends
Immediate starts available to the right candidate. If interested, please click 'apply' on this page.