We are currently recruiting for an experienced Area Supervisor to join the ‘Sierra West’ operations team in the SecuriGroup Head Office in Glasgow.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a central team within a rapidly growing organisation and play a key role in the future of a key department.
The successful applicant will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with clients in addition to ensuring that all staff are consistently well supported.
Hours are flexible, though there may be a requirement to take on additional hours in line with business needs. Applicants should be confident, outgoing, flexible, and committed to the role.
Previous experience in a similar role is required.
- Scheduling and managing staff efficiently to ensure our clients receive a professional and effective service.
- Meeting with clients on a regular basis to review contract performance in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Recruiting site-based staff and managing their performance to maintain high levels of service.
- Managing all staff holidays and absence to ensure that shifts are covered, service levels are maintained, and budgetary implications are minimised.
- Identifying business opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Producing reports as required
- Delivering a quality service at all times.
Please be aware that this is not an exhaustive list of tasks; duties may change from time to time in line with the needs of the business.
Any changes will be discussed between the successful applicant and their line manager.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Literate – excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Highly self-motivated
- Adaptable and able to identify new and improved methods and processes
- Highly organised and process driven
- Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent team-working skills
- Excellent supervisory/managerial skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Knowledge of working in a business-to-business environment
In addition, it is expected that applicants will possess the following:
- SIA Licence (Door Supervisor or Security Guarding)
- Full driving licence with access to a vehicle
- IT proficiency (including full Microsoft Office suite)
- Five year employment history and able to pass Home Office vetting
If interested, please include a copy of your CV and covering letter
Please click here to see our Privacy Notice which explains the types of personal data we may collect, how we will handle it, store it and keep it safe. This notice also tells you about your rights in relation to your personal data.