We are currently recruiting an enthusiastic Site Security Supervisor (SIA Licensed) who will be working at a site in West London.
Working hours will consist of working Mondays to Fridays 0800 to 1800.
It is essential that all applicants are flexible, customer driven and have excellent communication skills as you will be greeting, assisting and working with members of the public.
In a busy environment, the role requires managing a team of security officers in various functions ensuring the safety of the staff, visitors and contractors.
Assisting facility and property management teams, managing and operating Security and IT Access related systems, leading and encouraging the team and other colleagues to take responsibility and accountability of the security related tasks ensuring the standards are always set high.
To be eligible for this role you must have all the following listed below:
1) 5 years of continuous and verifiable work history.
2) Excellent client liaison skills– You must be able to demonstrate this at the interview stage.
3) You must be able to produce well-written communications including daily, weekly and monthly report. A good use of Excel and word is essential. – You must be able to demonstrate this at the interview stage.
4) You must have a sound logic and common sense to deal with generic issues.
5) Knowledge of Security processes and procedures – You must be able to demonstrate this at the interview stage.
6) Knowledge of Security and Fire Safety systems.
7) You must have previous experience in a Supervisory or Management position with Facilities Management experience a requirement
8) Experience in leading a team with example – You must be able to demonstrate this at the interview stage
You should be in possession of:
9) A valid front line SIA Door Supervision and CCTV License.
10) A valid First Aid at work Certificate if not training will be provided
If interested, please apply on this page and attach a copy of your CV.
Please click here to see our Privacy Notice which explains the types of personal data we may collect, how we will handle it, store it and keep it safe. This notice also tells you about your rights in relation to your personal data.