SecuriGroup is an award-winning Security Company and we are currently seeking an enthusiastic weighbridge operative (SIA Licensed) to work in Cowie (Stirling).
Working hours include Monday to Saturday dayshifts averaging 44 hours per week. The successful candidate must be capable of lone working and undertaking 12 hour shifts to provide 24 hour cover.
- Being a visual presence at all times.
- Responding to onsite incidents.
- Processing timber samples
- Logging data
- Managing vehicle access in and out of the site
- Providing a safe and secure workplace for all staff and visitors alike.
- Completing Log Books and Incident Reports when required. (Manually and electronically)
- Carrying out regular patrols ensuring the security of the site is maintained.
- Have a valid SIA Licence
- Have good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a 5-year checkable history
- Be IT literate
- Have a good standard of personal presentation
- Be flexible as varying shifts patterns
- Be comfortable in a high pressure environment
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and have high levels of accuracy
Immediate starts & competitive pay rate available to the right candidate; uniform will be provided.
If interested, please click 'apply' on this page along with a copy of your CV.